Lucy Beveridge is a visual historian, artist, researcher andÂÂ designer with expertise in production design for theatre and film and specialisms in costume/architectural/English Renaissance history/text to screen adaptations of Shakespeares' plays.
1. Opera North: The Threepenny Opera (Huddersfield 1987).Rehearsal stand in, stage hand.
2. Skylark Peoples' Arts: The Ghosts of the West PierÂÂ (Brighton, 2001). Resident artist, visual effects adviser.
3. Shakespeare Institute Players: Much Ado about Nothing (Stratford upon Avon, 2003). Set designer, property master
4. Shakespeare Institute Players: Macbeth (Stratford upon Avon, 2004). Property master.
5. Storyboard artist: "Very Heaven", Mezzo Films.ÂÂ Due for release in 2008/09.
6. Upcoming project: "Love is an Urban Myth", Mandragora Productions. In development/pre-productionÂÂ from 2009
7. UpcomingÂÂ project: Art Director: "Noon". In development/pre-production. Due for release in 2009
1. BA Hons. Visual Culture ( University of Brighton: School of Historical and Critical Studies, 2003).Upper division II:I.
2. MA. Shakespeare, Stratford upon Avon and the Cultural History of Renaissance England
(University of Birmingham: Shakespeare Institute, 2005). Pass with merit.